Plaid

Hello ! 

Dress - Popoluca Label
Shoes - Charles and Keith


If you just wondering why I upload a new post at weekdays, it's because i finally take a break from my job. And my new job start at March *fingercrossed* , so I have 2 weeks free time, to regain an energy and to take some more air, to even do whatever makes me happy. :)
Yep, like finally, thank you. 

Moving on to my outfit of the day. Have you seen plaid become more exist lately? And, I'm jump into it, I'm choosing to wear a plaid midi dress from Popoluca Label. It's sizing a little big for me, so I'm adding a bow belt to trick it. Tell me, how do I look? I really love its hand details, sadly it still look a bit bigger for me. But, I do love watching me on this dress, I can imagine if i work at fashion industry, wearing this dress all day long, from breakfast before go to office till evening meeting or movie date perhaps? Well, you tell me.

By the way, I will launch my accessories label called Athena Project ID (@athenaproject_id) on Instagram, and it will be my pleasure if you guys want to follow its page. Thanks in advance.


See ya on another post!
L.A <3

Place  : Monkey Tail Cafe, PIK, North Jakarta











No comments:

Powered by Blogger.