SNAPS_COM

Valentine's day is just a less than a week away !





I'm a melancholic type, so a day like Valentine's Day is just one of my favourites day in a year. And i loved to give a present to my beloved ones. This year, I just received another partnership with @SNAPS_COM, you guys can check them on link that i referred. Basically, Snaps provide a photo printing , and you can choose for your own design and models. All you have to do are just a little steps : download snaps application, link referred, choose the photos and the products you wish, make a payment, and wait till your package arrive at your door. Just a great idea for Valentine's gift, right? And believe me, I'm beyond satisfied with the results, all photos are coming with a good quality. Thank you Snaps ! <3


Later babe,
L.A.


Place : Monkey Tail, PIK, North Jakarta














No comments:

Powered by Blogger.