Another Vintage

Hi guys ! Long time no see. It's been a busy and tiring weeks for me, i got no time to write even a single post, Thanks God finally i can write a simple post for you today. How are you?

Bandana - Athena Project




You know, i never put a label to my style, i almost wear anything, something sweet, edgy, vintage, girly, and another lists that i can't mention one by one. But girly and vintage are two of my favourites. And in this post i'm combining those two in one frame. Wearing a simple white top with my favourite skirt of the year, i lost count how many i was wearing this skirt, too many i guess ! Adding a cute pom pom shoes and a simple bandana and i'm ready to go. Well well, didn't forget to mention a simplicity is my middle name. So, yeah, pardon me. But, sorry not sorry.


Have a great day,
Loves,
L.A.

Place : betterCHOCOLATEthannever, South Jakarta


Skirt - This is April
Top - J'Rep
Shoes - Bowbow












No comments:

Powered by Blogger.