Another Black And White

SOMEONE TELL ME HOW CAN THE TIME FLIES THIS FAST, PLEASE? 

Clutch - Stradivarius
Glasses - VNC
I just told to myself to write a posts often, and what? It's already more than a month since my last post, I still have a waiting list posts to write : Thailand trip, my birthday, and now Bajo trip, and another beauty review. You know what more sadly, I just missed that May 2018 is my blog's second anniversary. Why do i feel i need more than 24 hours a day so I can manage all the things right? So, here I am, in the middle of the night, manage to finally write again *or complaining to be exact, lol* while sadly i must doing my laundry. But, screw that, I need my me-time.

So, as you can see, it's obviously just another boring black and white outfits. You know, once it's a comfort zone it will be forever a comfort zone. Pairing my black top with white pants is like my almost everyday outfit. I really love my top's cutting, by the way. It make an illusion that I'm thinner than i supposed to look.

Another time, loves.
L.A.

Place : Kaca Coffee, South Jakarta










No comments:

Powered by Blogger.