Totally Outfit Post

Hi guys, happy Saturday, hope you have a good one. I usually start my blogpost with my cranky words about how tired i am or how fast the tim flies. But not today, today is totally about my outfit post.


Bag - Povilo


Brown is one of many colours i never get tired of, and today's post is my proof. Sometime i just feel like wearing one colour and as you can see today that colour is brown. I always connect the brown colour to earth which it's suppose to be green. Brown is one colour that fill my wardrobe besides black and white. Oh please, it's already near the end of 2018 and i still fill my wardrobe with black and white stuffs. 

Was wearing a simple midi dress that i do believe almost everyone have, i really love the silhouette that this dress made, besides i already fall in love with all the midi length dress. Pairing it with my new bag from Povilo, the one of my new favourite local brand, and my mid high heels from Charles and Keith. Together, i'm ready to spend my nice evening with my fiancé at one of my new favourite cafe on Jakarta. So, yeah, please do me a favour to adore my outfit as much as i do. :)

Till then,
L.A. <3

Place : Teabags Coffee, Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta









No comments:

Powered by Blogger.