Event : MakeoverxBeautyjournal

Hi guys, happy another weekend. If you guys following me on my instagram, you must know i attend an event collaboration between Makeover and Beauty Journal on 2nd March at Kila Kila by Akasya. Trust me, since that this brand is my favourite brand for my makeup. The event start with delicious lunch, then we lucky enough to attend the beauty class with the one and only Oscar Daniel, and we had a lot fun games, and countless photo session at their photo booth.




The event held to introducing Makeover Powerstay series : moisturizer, primer, highlighter, powder, and their absolutely best foundation i ever met. I will write more about the products in separate post, so please stay tune !

Thank you Beauty Journal and Makeover for this opportunity for me, such a really good experience.<3

Loves,
L.A.


A favourite part about attending an events : NEW FRIENDS

The Free Products <3


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.