Forever

Hi guys, today, when i was writing this post for officially aired in a few more days later, i got a day off from my office because a situation at Jakarta is a little bit chaos because of demonstration. So, i hope this situation will ended soon and stay safe everyone!



No, this post will not contain politic topic, because it's just not my area. 

Black is my forever favourite, even almost every body's favourite. It's eternal colour, who don't agree with me? So, for this post i was wearing my black pairing, which you already seen this top in another previous post and this skirt in another another previous post, which is approve that this pairing can easily mix with another outfits. So, what can i say more for this pairing? I just love it waaaaaay too much. 

Speak soon,
L.A. <3

Place : Myriad, South Jakarta








No comments:

Powered by Blogger.