The Shonet x Lazada

Hi guys! Please kindly find this post as my first project with The Shonet x Lazada. Yesterday i just got a package from The Shonet and Lazada which are products from Ultima II. My God, i'm beyond happy to try them. So today i use them as my makeup of the day.
using ultima ii
My Makeup of The Day using all products from Ultima II



The first product is Ultima II Delicate Under Make Up, which is a really good primer i can say, the formula is so smooth and easily absorb to your skin. After using this product, i feel my skin is more brighter and smooth. And however, it reduce my skin redness. Oh, don't forget about how good the smell is. Will definitely become my favorite primer from now on.

The second one is Ultima II Delicate Creme Powder Makeup, which is a foundation and a powder in one package ! How cool is that, isn't it? The finishing is matte, a really good for my oily skin. The coverage is medium to high, once i apply i can say bye-bye to my skin flaws.


And the last but not least is Ultima II Delicate The Matte Lipstick. It's really amaze me, because it claimed as a matte lupstick buth once i apply, i don't feel any thickness of the product, it still feel very moist. And it can stay longer than i thought. Plus, the colour is popped up from the very first swatch.
I really loveeeeee the products. Thank you The Shonet and Lazada for giving me a opportunity at this project.


Bunch of loves,

Lauren

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.