The One That Keep Me Sane and Life

Happy weekend guys. I finally make another time to write another post in this blog. The one i needed the most, the one that make me keep sane and life. :)




I just realised i still have some outfit posts to publish, but as always don't have much time to even sit in front on my laptop and write. 24 hours is never enough tho. Let's straight to my outfit's part, on today's post i was wearing a super flare culottes, one item that i still falling in love with till today. To balance the whole look, i'm pairing it with the simple neck top and my bamboo bag. Cannot wait to wearing this culottes in another pairing. Will bring this one to my next trip for sure. 

Will share about another beauty post for next, please stay tune.
And, till then.
L.A<3

Place : 1/15 Coffee Menteng, Central Jakarta










No comments:

Powered by Blogger.