I'm Back x Another Comfort Zone

Hi guys, it's been a while, oh i miss writing suddenly so here's i'm back, i'm sorry for being silent for a month, it's always a dreary and busy and tiring week *now it's a month officially*. I'm too busy till i just realise i already off from blog for a month, it's such a long time. But, don't worry, if the timing is good i will always love to update my story here. Plus, i already have a much stocks of posts, just can't wait to share as soon as possible. How about you guys? how's life? 

shoes - Charles and Keith


In this major throwback post, i was wearing another my comfort zone outfit, black and white, plus long vest, if you guys have a good eyes, yes i love wearing long vest, i just have a brown one, white one, and now i have a black one, i even brought this one to my last holiday to Bangkok, *psst i will share it soon*

I know, for petite girl like me, it's really challenging wearing long vest, i will look short. So, here's a little tip of you : pair your long vest with a high heels, you will look fine. Your welcome. :)


Loves,
L.A.

Place : HOURS coffee shop, Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta





Earings - Athena Project

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.