First Week

Happy New Year 2018 ! It's already exactly a week at 2018, so how are you guys doing? I start my 2018 with pampering my self at salon. I eat a good food and shop myself a new clothes, it's kinda rewards for my self, just to remind my self that i already doing good through 2017 and to remind me to work harder at 2018, so many things i wanna achieve this year so finger cross for me. 

Heels - Charles and Keith

And for this year, i start make a journal, it's not a new thing for me because i already doing this through 2017, but at 2018 i wanna be more consistent, i write down everything i want, my finance plan, my schedule for the next week, and the last thing and the newest is i write everything that made me feel blessed on that day which it's remind me to feel more grateful, i start make a list with a simple things like i wake up, i arrive at office on time, i eat a good food, i get a seat on crowded bus. Trust me, it's adding a positive vibes. I hope you guys have a fresh start and a good one too. 
For my outfit of the day, i was wearing a crop top pairing with culottes, was wearing these on 24th Dec for my Christmas brunch with some of friends. Late post again and again, pardon me. :p


Speak soon, 
L.A.

Place : KLTR, Sudirman, South Jakarta








No comments:

Powered by Blogger.