Lace x Jeans x Blessed

Yeayyy it's finally weekend ! Seriously guys, I'm exhausted. :(


Shoes - MINKA


But, still, it's only 13 days on 2018 and i already have 2 great blessings on my life, I mean I'm blessed, everyday, but these two are extraordinary. But i will keep it and share to you guys till the right time :) So, that's all about me, how about you? Life is going great, isn't it?

Moving on, In this post i was wearing my laces dress *again*, do you think i'm obsessed with laces? Because yes i do <3, Pairing with jacket jeans, adding with this superb cute shoes from Minka, it's not an endorsement but i really love this shoes till i think i should share to you. <3
A good pairing, don't you think?


Have a good day !
Loves,
L.A.

Place : Coffe With Me, PIK, North Jakarta






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.