LA x SBN

Hola everyone ! it's me Irene come back writing for you. :) Have a good week guys? Time does really fly, doesn't it? Anyway, i'm in the middle of little spare time before I'm going to have a lunch with my fiancé and decide to share a little update for you. From this little post, you know I have a great mood today, like finally, isn't it? *GRIN*




For outfit of the day I'm wearing a simple crop top with an easy pants, what does people call this kind of pants, please someone tell me. Pairing with my favourite blazer through 2017 and it's seems still for 2018. Just another easy outfit to spend my weekend. Hey, don't forget, simple is my middle name.

Btw guys, Here's the one of my great news that i already mentioned before : I'm joining Sociolla Blogger Network. It's really a great news for me. So, i wanna share my happiness with you guys, you can use my code voucher to get 50k discount. Please find my referral code at Partnership part on my home page. You can click on it and don't forget to enter SBNLAC3A at checkout. <3


Have a great day,
L.A. <3

Place : Pluit Village, North Jakarta










No comments:

Powered by Blogger.