Big Step

Hi guys! How are ya?
I got a bad sore throat last two days, i have to bed rest all the time.
But i'm fine now, thanks.
You know the weather is unpredictable nowadays , so please watch your health, have a good rest, take your vitamin, and don't get too tired. kay?

Shoes - Charles and Keith


It's been a month i wrote this blog, believe me it is a big step for me.
Writing a blog not easy as i used to thought.
Face the world's opinion is same damn hard.
Despite all, i love to writing and keep writing, learning, and practicing.
And i wanna say thank you for everyone who support me through a good and hard times, take a little time to read my blog, and give an opinions (bad or good, i swear i take it all).
For everyone who expected more than this, please be patient, i know it is just a little step for you, but believe me i move forward day by day.
I believe everything has a process and this is mine.
You know that something big come from a little tiny things. Agree?

Anyway, this post is my most favourite ! I enjoy the photo session and writing a long story above.
Hope you guys enjoy it as much as me.


Speak soon !
<3
L.A
















And this is my favorite shot :


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.