when in doubt, wear RED

Red is definitely not my colour.
But who can't resist this lovely flare dress? Me definitely can't.


I really looooove when i swing it <3

People said red attire has a presence.
An energy, and a distinct effect on both the one who wear and people who see them.
Red is such happy and confident colour.
Yesterday i wear this lovely maroon dress with the elegant cutting to my -not so- late anniversary lunch.
Paired it up with a simple white blazer and heels to made more formal look.
Btw, it's already long holiday at Indonesia.
Happy Eid for all of you guys who celebrate.
And happy holiday everyone, hope you have a great one.

With love,

L.A.

2 comments:

  1. You might want to read this Ren.. quite interesting :)

    http://thesmartlocal.com/read/insta-boyfriend-tips

    David

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much ko :D already forward to my bf so he can take my ootd's picture better :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.