Yellow

I never know if this week is over just like a blink of eye.
Maybe because i have a lot works to do at office.
What about you guys?
Some of you maybe still on the holiday mood?
Yes, me too, but then reality slap me hard on the face. *lol*
Back to the topic,
today already Saturday, tomorrow will be Sunday then the day after tomorrow we have to back to work *sigh*
Time, please walk, don't run.


Today, i just feel like wearing one colour, and the colour is yellow.
I feel that this colour was a little out of what i usually wear.
This dress is from HnM, that i already had a crush since its new arrival.
But then i consider like 'should i buy?' , 'oh i really want this one', and 'ah it's too yellow' and so on.
Then last week i saw it's 50% off, so i didn't think much and take it straight to cashier.

How about the size? For me, if it's 50% off you don't need to seek for your size, your size is MUST fit it. *lol*
Kidding, fortunately the dress is ready on my size, which is 34.
Then no need to take a long time to finally i wearing it.
I loooove it so much, the cutting is fit me so well, i look slim, yes? no?
So, 'am ready for spend a nice weekend.
Hope you guys have a nice weekend too.

See ya,
L.A.











Dress - HnM
Bag - Charles and Keith
Shoes - ICONinety9

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.