Collar






Hello everyone, welcome back to my page. It's officially 5 days away from Christmas. And i decide to add another quick post at this page after a long silent mode on. As you know, I just got back from my -very-short-not-really-holiday from Bali. But, no, this post is not about that. This pot is just throwback outfit from few weeks before. I didn't have any idea about what to wear that day, so i just choose randomly anything that caught by my eyes. And here it is, a collar top paired with an origami skirt for a formal look. Do you like this one as much as i do?
Speak about Christmas, i don't have any outfit's idea for Christmas, though i have 2 more Christmas celebration with some friends. Ugh. Still, i can smell holiday already, hope you guys have a nice day !


Much loves,
L.A.











No comments:

Powered by Blogger.