Fresh Start


Happy New Year 2k17 everyone, it's a new fresh start for all of us, wish we all have a great and wonderful year ahead. How's your new year eve's moments? Did you enjoy it? I spend last night with some of my best friends, ordered pizza and watched a movie. I realised the euphoria of new year eve is coming down as time goes by, as i grown up. It's not about the party any more, it's all about the change, it's all about things you should catch up next year, it's all about life is changing. 

Top - Cloth Inc
Shoes - Charles and Keith


To open the first page at 2017, here's the outfit from my last Christmas season, dolled up in beautiful lace top from Cloth Inc's old collections and paired with my fave white long cullotes that i already mentioned that it will popped up many times at this page. I can really wear this pairing forever !
Well, besides that, i just wanna say thank you for everyone who read my blog, 2016 has already became a great year for me, i started my blog on May, and i wish, no, i will try to give the best that i could. Hope my post is getting more often, the quality of the post and the photos is getting better, and last but not least, the number of readers is going up. *AMEN*
Let's we fight for another great year ahead !


CHEERS,
L.A.













No comments:

Powered by Blogger.