They said not-so-tall girl should never wear a long dress

Shoes - Rubi


They said not-so-tall girl should never wear a long dress, it will make you look more shorter than ever. But i told ya, wear everything you like, the first rule in my closet is i wear everything that i like, that i feel comfortable with, that i feel confident when wear it. Well, i didn't ask anyone to believe in me, but i do believe with my self, and i think that's what most important to every one to believe in their self. To prove that i wear almost everything, in this post i really wear a long dungarees, plus it's RED. Yes, you know, and i know, i don't have too many red in my closet. But, in 2017 i really hope i can play with more colours. *fingercrossed* Please, pardon me, it seems in this month i still in love play with basic, but hey, they said simple is better, yes?


Speak Soon,
L.A.










No comments:

Powered by Blogger.