When Yellow Meet Black


Top - Forever 21

Aloha ! It's been a while everyone. How's you guys doing? Me start a busy week at office , still spare a time to make a post tho. In this post i try to matching my crop top from f21 with a plisket culottes, and i'm adding a cute scarf and my new medium heels to complete my whole look. For a whole look i spend under 500k (or about less than $45) and i still look good enough, am i? This made me think to turn my page into affordable fashion journal. What do you guys think? I really enjoy writing and sharing about brand and fabric and where to get my outfit, and some people just not believe when i get an outfit at very low price. Eits, low price not always mean bad quality. Come on, say that you are agree with me, YES? :)


Speak soon loves!
L.A.










No comments:

Powered by Blogger.