First at Nine

Hello fellas ! Happy Friday ! Happy 1st September, like i always tell you, time really flies. It's a public holiday here at Indonesia, and i'm writing for you at Bali. It's a really good day here and i wish a day like today is going slowly. lol. But, in this post i'm not updating about my holiday, i promise i will update about my holiday as soon as i'm coming home to Jakarta. So, stay tune !




It was a fine sunny day at that day when i was wearing this pairing, as long as i can remember. And i can not resist to bring this pairing out with me to explore a city that day. Completing the whole look with something casual like slip on. Oh, and spot my new bag, it's my favourite on these last few months just because it's really spacious, i can bring a lot stuffs including my camera. So, any thoughts? 

Well, i hope you guys have a really good and nice long weekend, btw, what are you guys doing in this long weekend? Please comments below.


Speak really soon.
Much loves,
L.A.










No comments:

Powered by Blogger.