How I Always (Looked) Have a New Clothes

Haloooooo ! It's me again, Irene, writing for you after a week back at Jakarta, and i already miss Bali. lol. So, today i bring a new fresh content to my page. As many people ask me about how i maintain my "outfit of the day", so i thought it would be a great post to share. I love fashion, tho i am not an expert, but yes, i love fashion, i love writing, i love shopping , and i love sharing, when i combine all together i come up with the idea, i wanna be a part-time blogger. So, here i am.




I thought it would be easy to be a blogger, nah, it's not as easy as it looks. But, you know, i always try my best. Many of friends, ask me how i post an outfit of the day with such a different style in every each post. Am i shopping everyday? The answer is : nah. I used to shopaholic kind of a person before, i always buy without think any further. But, as i grown up (which i wish i am not, lol), i know money is not that easy to get, so i must spend it in a smart way. So, how i always looked have a new clothes?

1. Buy a basic items, which is easy to pair with another items, such as : white TShirt or slip on or 
    jeans, well, you mention it.

2. Try to mix and match your clothes as much as you can. Today you wearing your Tshirt with a flare 
    skirt, tomorrow wear your Tshirt with jeans plus your bomber jacket. Voila !

3. Try to make diy from your old clothes, there's a lot tutorials you can see through the internet.

4. If you already boring with your clothes, sell your preloved items.

5. Last but not least : Buy less, choose well, and make it last.


That's a little tips for you. I hope it's useful and i hope you like it.
p.s : I'm on editing process on my Bali's post(s), just stay tuned !


Au revoir,
L.A.








No comments:

Powered by Blogger.