24 and Blessed

Writing this post as a my "late" birthday post. 



Yes, last Sunday, 20 August 2017 i'm officially 24. I'm not saying my life is so damn perfect, well i still have problems here and there to face off, but hey, that's called a life man, right? Despite all problems and their friends, still, thank you Lord for all His blessings for these 24 years of my life. It's feel such as a roller coster when i think about life. Well, my wish for this year is as simple as : i just wanna smile a little brighter, enjoy my life a little longer, regret a little less, laugh a little harder, and grateful a little deeper. Just because like people said time flies, and i feel it's true.

So, I just wanna say thank you for everyone for all greetings, cakes, gifts, wishes, and presences, really i'm beyond blessed ! And, this what exactly what i was wearing at my birthday : a simple grey dress pairing with a simple kitten heels, it's not a new dress anyway but really, i got a lot of compliments wearing this dress, what i love the most is : the fabric and don't forget its plisket details.

Till next post.
The August Baby (it's cheesy, i know),
L.A.








No comments:

Powered by Blogger.