Have Nothing (?)

Happy weekend ! It's just another stress-relieved for me, and writing is just one of many things to do. 

Top - Uniqlo
Skirt - Uniqlo
Scraf - ATHENAPROJECT
Shoes - Adorable Project

You know, it had been more than 2 years i starting this blog, and all the questions came was still same, why you still writing but have nothing from it, well, i love writing, this blog is like a part of me, i love sharing about anything and i don't mind if no one read, but i cannot stop to thanked God because i never got 0 reader for every single post i made. :) And of course thank you for you whoever you are, for take a little time to read my post, believe it or not, you are one of many reasons i still sit in front of my pc, playing my fingers on my keyboard, skip a little while from world. I found my little one of my interests, and i love to sharing this, i hope the same come to you too.

Anyway, beside of sharing why i still writing, i also want to share another look for my weekend spent. Not so long time a go, i literaly fell in love with one K-drama about secretary and i really imagine what if i were a secretary lol. So, maybe wearing this made me looked like one?


Speak soon,
L.A. <3

Place : BMKG, Kemayoran, North Jakarta









No comments:

Powered by Blogger.