Where Did I Buy My Cloths?

Hi guys ! It's a gloomy Sunday today at Jakarta, but however i love this kinda mood. I don't have a good mood today but still i manage to write a post for today. How are you? Sorry i start this post with complaining.

Heels - Charles and Keith


I didn't take an outfit shot for a few weeks, so please enjoy my throwback outfit !
As many of friends asking me where i usually buy my outfit, so i will answer here !
I usually buy a cloths online, i didn't have much time to go to mall just for buy a new cloth so online shopping sounds a good idea, who don't agree with me? You can buy everything through website these days, effective and time-saving ! Although i know buying something online is like buying a cat on a sack, you can't complaining and return the package (But some website shopping receive a return). So, my tips are search for a trusted seller who have a good reputation and search for a seller who take an original photos of their products.

Here's some online shop that i recommend for you from instagram: (IT'S NOT AN ENDORSEMENT, AND I DIDN'T RECEIVE MONEY FOR WRITING THEIR ACCOUNT NAME HERE, IT'S JUST DEPENDS ON MY EXPERIENCE BUYING A CLOTHS FROM THEM).
1. @bkkvetements
2. @sn_clothing
3. @shopathopedream (i bought my dress on this post from them)
4. @tutuloph
5. @clouwny

Hope you guys enjoy this post, and see you soon !

XO,
L.A.










No comments:

Powered by Blogger.