Someday Somewhere

Hi guys, how are ya? Sorry i'm on silent mode for more than two weeks, i've been so busy lately.


I usually search an inspiration when i have a spare time at office, thinking for an outfit and place to take a shot. But, sadly my work just added a little more, so good bye for 'that spare time', i have to search another spare time on weekend or time before sleep to think about it. It's seems hard but wish i still can handle it. At least, finally i'm here ! With a new post ;)

I don't know how to describe my style, i almost wear every thing, literally every thing.
I always believe everyone have a different taste of styles. You can have a same shirt with same colour and same brands with some bunch of person. But, i bet you will look totally different when you wearing it. So, don't be afraid to look different, chose your own comfortably style, and be inspiring !
Can't you more agree?

In this post i wear this gorgeous long top that looked like a dress *or jumpsuit?*.
I like the cutting and the fabrics, and don't forget the colour which is my favourite colour in my entire life ! How's my look? Please, just please, don't tell me i'm getting fat, i know my number on scale just going to right !!!!! I wish i can start my diet soon. *crying hard*


Till next post,
L.A.
















Shoes - Charles and Keith







No comments:

Powered by Blogger.