White Saturday

Got no free time for last few days, even when weekend come it's just feel like a blink of an eye.
Is it time running so fast or am i the only one didn't enjoy my time?
What a bored life. *sigh*

Anyway, this outfit was taken last Saturday, which is my birthday.
I'm so happy and grateful.
I'm so blessed for receive such a lot of loves :)
Thank you God for another year and another blessings , will try a best in everything and for everything. Thank you for my boyfriend and sisters for another moms for come to my house at midnight and give me a surprise, thank you for my brother for helping them. Thank you for my office colleagues (or should i call them my another family? :))
And thank you every one for all wishes, presents, and presence, i'm really blessed.
Will write another post about my birthday for sure.
But, in this post let me present to you my Saturday's white outfit, back to basic is never failed me.


p.s : btw, say hello for my new hair and new bangs, yes, i cut my hair last week, and i'm kinda sad because this hair style didn't feel like me and not suit at all. Wish this hair will grow more faster *cry*
But, at least i didn't pay for an exact same hair style this time.










Bag - Zara
Shoes - Calliope





Till next post,
L.A

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.