Obsessed

You know i'm obsessed with this kind of skirt. 





I just realise that i have 3 exactly same model with different colours. lol. I just feel this skirt is easy to match with every top that hanging on my wardrobe. Today i'm pairing with my sabrina top to create a girly look. Adding a kitten heels to complete my whole look. Am i already girly enough?

btw, if you guys have a good eyes, yes, i lost some kgs , and i will love to update 13 days mayo diet journey. Just, stay tune !


<3 L.A.










2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog and enjoy every single of your post!
    You have a sweet and versatile fashion taste that kind of similar to my liking! ;)
    And the skirt that you wore in this post indeed complement your body!

    Hi from Tokyo,

    Shabrina
    www.shabrinahazimi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, it's so sweet <3
      I just take a look to your page, and i love it too.
      Nice to know you Shabrina <3

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.