Never Go Wrong

I don't have to tell you how i really love wear monochrome outfit, do I? Well, seems i have a new *late* resolutions : don't buy another monochrome outfits ! But, who i can blame, monochrome is eternal, something you can never go wrong with.

Vest - This Is April
Heels - Charles and Keith


Decide to wear something edgy to spent last weekend, pairing my culottes with something basic like this sleeveless top and added a long vest to complete the whole look. I just love this vest too much. Found it when window-shopping a few weeks ago, and can not resist to buy. Btw this vest is from This Is April. I really love their collection since long time ago.

As you know me, when i really love wearing something and i state that, you will see that items on many posts to come ! You'll see ;)


XOXO,
L.A.













No comments:

Powered by Blogger.