First Day

Happy long weekend everyone, may joy be with you. Counting days for Christmas ! What you guys doing on this long weekend?


I will spend my holiday with beloved ones. I just got home after had a early christmas dinner with my Junior High School mates, can you imagine how time really flies, start from white-blue uniform, even some of them i already known since forever i guess, till some of them already plan their marriage. Yes, time really flies. 
By the way, this is just my throwback outfit from week ago. I really struggle with my time management. But, well, please enjoy. That day I was pairing my lace skirt with a white top, and adding my ratan bag which sooooo popular these days, plus my favourite heels. Hope this pairing can be your inspiration for your Christmas lunch or dinner celebration. 


Loves,
L.A.






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.