Last on 2017

Merry Christmas ! It's better late than never, isn't it? hehe

Dress - Stradivarius
Bag - Stradivarius

Can not believe that it's just 1 more sleep until 2018. There so much happened at 2017 including I'M ENGAGED, but not all of them are good but, well, thank you 2017. It's so cliche if i tell let's start something new, new me and blah blah blah. For me, everyday is a new day to start something new, to learn something new, to start a new journey. But, if the new year's euphoria is like "the moment" for that, let's do this !
I wish 2018 is way better than 2017, more laugh and love and peace and prosperity and health and smile and friends and all the good things, I wish I will be better me, I wish I find what I really want, less tears less drama less negativity.
So, cheers for a new year , have a great year ahead guys, Spread more loves !


Till next year !
L.A.





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.