Hello August

Hi everyone ! It's just another start of a long and dreary week. I want to posted yesterday but shit happened, my internet connection was down for almost 12 hours ! So, hello August, my month :) Hope everything getting better this month. *fingercrossed* There's nothing much happened since we last spoke, a weekday filled with a work and paper and traffic and rain then finally weekend filled with chillin with boyfriend and some bunch of friends and of course hunting a OOTD shot for this page updates. I need a holiday sooo badly, these things made me bored *yawn* Somebody please help me !


So, this a quick snap from my outfit last Saturday : another black-and-white-but-hope-not-so-boring ! A long top paired with white long culottes, and finally i was wearing my heels that i bought since last year, but didn't have any idea to wear with, so think this heels perfect for this outfit, yes?
Can't wait for another weekend !

Cheers,
L.A.













No comments:

Powered by Blogger.