Another Lace Dress x It's been A Year !

I love wearing Laces, I know it's obvious. 



I wore Laces for many posts before, and after for sure. For me, Lace shows a feminine vibes. Plus, for me lace is everlasting. I have more than two hands full outfit with lace fabric, top, skirt, dress, you mention it. So, on this post I was wearing another lace dress, a midi and flare one. Wearing it with a simple heels to make a simple looks, because you know it's just my style. I made a little curl on my hair so it suits my whole look. What do you guys think?

Oh yea, on 1st May my blogger journey had been hit a year ! I know time flies so fast ! I just wanna say thank you for everyone who already spare their time to read my humble page and for everyone who give a comments. I do really appreciate it. And, I hope I will give a better contents for this page for many years to come.


With Loves,
L.A.














No comments:

Powered by Blogger.