#TravelwithLAC : South Korea

If you guys following me on Instagram, you will know me and my boyfie and his family was going to Seoul, South Korea, from 18 to 24 May 2017. It was a great experiences since I never been going there before. I love Korea, the food, the people, the city, the fashion, the entire things about Korea. It's my first time telling you about my travel diary *I'm not so often travelling around, but when I'm on vacation of course I'd love to share with you guys*.



I'm not good enough at story telling, so here's a little parts about my holiday :

Day 1  :  Arriving at Seoul at 10.00am, going to our Airbnb and ready to go out at 02.00pm, visiting a Yeouido Park (Hangang Riverside) for enjoying the view and taking few photos, then exploring Namdaemun market, then go straight to Myeongdong for shopping.





Shoes - Calliope
Bagpack - Bershka


Day 2  :  Nami island and Petite Franc (you know one of famous K-drama taking a shoot at, do you know what K-drama is it? Please comments below). Hongdae.




Day 3  :  Namsan Tower, Gyeongbokgung Palace (We was wearing a hanbok / traditional clothes from Korea while explore around, it was fun tho), next destination is Gwanghwamun Square, then go back to Myeongdong again.


Sweater - Pull n Bear


Day 4  :  Everland whole day ! I was experiencing a T-Xpress.

Shoes - Nike
Cap- Cotton On

Day 5  :  Underground Shopping Centre around Gangnam, exploring around Ewha Women University  area, Cheonggyecheon stream (but sadly we visit a wrong part of it and it was raining hard so we're not taking any photos ) then going to Dongdaemun area, last straight to our airbnb because the rain won't stop.

Day 6 : Flying back home.

Well, it was a good days to remember. Wish I can visit Korea next time and exploring more places.

If you guys want to go to Seoul, well it's not that hard to survive :p Korea has a lot nice Airbnb to stay and the wifi is every where, not forget to mention a lots of information centre (Though a local citizen not that good at English), lastly their train and bus system is not hard to read (well, it's more complicated from Singapore of course, since the area is a lot larger).

Hope you enjoy.
Loves,
L.A.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.