Bright

Happy Sunday fella ! How R ya? Me definitely fine. Just don't have much time to do all the things that i have to do in this week. So tiring as usual. I just wonder, i don't really busy to be honest, but it's feel time running after me. 


Sandals - Charles and Keith




So, force my self to edit some photos and writing for you guys in the middle of the night. In this post i was wearing my simple collar top pairing with this relaxing pants which i know this kind of pants is i'm really into it. Psst, i just bought this top when in Korea, please take me back *lol*. I know, i'm looking so short which i'm actually really short. But hey, i feel looking so good in this pairing. Please just say true, pretty please? :)


Have a good day everyone !
See you on next post!
L.A.









No comments:

Powered by Blogger.