Jeans x Jeans

Look, Who's calling ?! Weekend !! It's been a tiring and tough week and finally it's weekend. I know it such a wasted life if you just enjoy your weekend, but hey, I'm enjoying my daily life tho, it is just weekend is million times more attractive than weekdays. It's not my fault, sorry not sorry. Agree?



For this post, well, i'm in the mood of pairing jeans with jeans. Just a normal easy outfit, you know me. At first, i hesitate whether i should post this or no, this post turn out to be worst than what i'm imagine it should be. But, well, hope you enjoy :)

Well, hope you guys have an amazing weekend. Spend your time with your closest one and don't forget to be happy !


p.s : Selamat menunaikan ibadah puasa untuk teman-teman yg menjalankan ! :)




Speak soon,
L.A.

Shoes - Nike







No comments:

Powered by Blogger.