Breakfast At Tiffany's

I'm just into "something classic" kinda mood. 

Dress - Le Bijou
Heels - Charles and Keith
So, i decided to give a shot on this black classic dress. I don't really have much black dress at my entire wardrobe actually, so this dress is one of my masterpiece. Pairing with a good pair of heels and adding a wave on my hair. I just feel a little bit into "breakfast at Tiffany's" kinda mood. Am i blending in into the vibes enough? How do you think about my whole look?
I know i always say basic is my best friend forever, and i'm pretty sure that you already know and absolutely agree. Well, i hope you guys enjoy this post as much as i enjoy writing them for you. And, yes i'm updating a new template for this page, i just wish you like it. <3



Have a nice weekend !
Much loves,
L.A.














No comments:

Powered by Blogger.