I Really Mean That

When i said that i love one piece item then i really mean that. 

Vest - this Is April
Shoes - Nike

Today i'm pairing this versatile vest again with a simple knit dress. To match with the outfit i'm adding my running shoes because today i just feel not that girly. Oh btw please don't get boring with my loose long black boring hairs. Because i love it tho. But really, i need a new haircut soon. Any good idea?


Oh, anyway have a good day guys. IT'S FINALLY WEEKEND. I do exhausted. I just need holiday soon and need to take a breath, i just really tired and some that time it's like it want to explode outside and i can't hold on. Yes, i'm that tired, too much drama in my life and i just want to throw everything away. Cannot wait to ... hmmm, yeah let's we called "anything happen soon".  Ok, before i talking more nonsense let's say good bye. Oh, i mean, see you. :)


Au revoir,
L.A.








No comments:

Powered by Blogger.