I Don't Wear Pink Much

Hi everyone ! It's so hard to build a mood just to write a simple post, i got a swing mood lately. Don't ever ask why, i will speak out something bad and i don't want to heard like that.
Okay, sorry for complaining over and over and over again. :)
But i wish you have a great day.

Bag - Stradivarius
Shoes - Adorable Project


As you can see on my title, i don't have to said a much about that. Yes, i don't really have a pink colour at my wardrobe. But October is a month for support breast cancer awareness, so This Is April (my favourite wardrobe store ever) with Ingot Indonesia arrange a giveaway to support breast cancer awareness.
And, yes, i made this post to join their giveaway. Pairing a pink shirt and white jeans, adding some fur bag to make an easy Saturday outfit. This shirt made me look like Korean eonnie. Thoughts? Oh, and if you wanna join too you can check more info at This Is April's or InglotIndonesia's instagram page.


Wish me luck,
L.A.







No comments:

Powered by Blogger.