Where I Usually Take an OOTD shot

Annyeong ! It's been a while since my last post, i didn't have a great time management lately, so today i steal a little time just to open my laptop and write a simple post. I know i still have a lot of pending posts to share which i already promise to, i just don't have much time, and i'm sorry for that.





On my outfit of the day i just grab a simple chic dress , adding a little belt and scraft to boost my whole look, i named it an office smart look, but you know simple is my middle name, so yeah, excuse me :)

And as you can read on my title, i just wanna share a places that always be my favourite to take an outfit shot :
1. Comfie and Instagramable Coffee Shop
I usually search a coffee shop not only for a chill and enjoy my daily dose of coffee, but also to take an outfit shot of course. Here's a few coffee shop that you can visit as i recommend to you : Twenty Fifth Coffee, Wake Cup Graha Harmoni, Kopi Oey Candranaya, Hygge Coffee, Exquise, Coffee With Me, Lucky Cat. Oh, for this post i take a photo at Coffee Aya.




2. Fancy and Good Restaurant
Not too much taking a photo at fancy restaurant, you know it might cost you much, lol. But, well you can give a try at : J.Sparrow's, Atico by Javanegra, 33 Degree, Roca Restaurant at Artotel, Rock Paper Scissors.

3. Public Open Space
Not really my favourite since you know when you take a photos at public open space everyone looking at you like they never seen people taking photo. But, well you just see them once in a while, so yeah, ignore them, lol. Here's some of my recommendation : Baywalk Mall, Tzu Chi PIK, Ocean Ecopark Ancol, Taman Jogging Summarecon Kelapa Gading.

That's all for today's post. I hope you enjoy read them as much as i write them for you.

See ya !
X,
L.A.








No comments:

Powered by Blogger.