Creameria x Be Kind, Be True, Be You

I know no one is perfect, i know i'm not perfect too. I lied, I talk harsh, and so on. But i will never talk something that put someone down for my advantage, unfortunately i can never wish everyone will do the same thing for me. Well, at least something learnt, i know i will remember and recover, i know i will forgive... errr maybe or maybe not. So, here's i tell ya : Let's try to : Be Kind, Be True, Be You, everything goes around comes around baby *wink*




By the way, i found this little gem at Bandung : Cremeria, you guys should try to visit, they have a great place, a great ambience, such a great place to relieve, plus they offer the yummiest ice cream in town !

It's definitely not my month, but i wish everyone have a great day tho.
Cheers,
L.A. <3









No comments:

Powered by Blogger.