Ultimate Black

Wearing an ultimate black because these days are my darkest times. But choose not to giving up.
This story are made more as reminder to myself than to read by others. So, for everyone who read this, for everyone who feel just the same, be strong, the storm won't last forever !

Bag - Stradivarius
Shoes - Charles and Keith


"Every day may not be good. But there is something good in every day."
"Stay positive even when it feels like your whole world is falling apart."
"Fall seven times, stand up eight."
"Life is tough my darling, but so are you."

oOo

It was a bad day ever in my life, and i thought "oh tomorrow will be better than this", but again, life bring me down a couple of times. Till i want to speak, till i want to scream. But in the end i buried them deep inside. But, one thing i can ensure you, i'm not a quitter. I maybe walk slow down but i never walk back. 

X,
L.A.














No comments:

Powered by Blogger.