It's Me

Hi everyoneeeeee :) It's a Good Friday and happy long weekend for you guys. I love April since it gives me a lot of long weekend *lol*. 





You know every weekend is my schedule to add another post in this blog, so this time enjoy my another easy look, hope you guys inspired what to wear while enjoying your weekend. I was wearing a slit long top with my grey skirt that i already wore at this post. I'm not "a long top" kind of a person since i easily sweating. My boyfie once told me of course i can not getting fat because of my high metabolism *lol* Well, there's always a time for the first time, yes? To complete this look i was wearing a slip on and a glasses, people said wear a glasses will boost up your look. How do i look? I know some of you will said i look so short in this photo (which it's true, i'm only 158 cm tall tho) and i have a short leg and fat calf, but well IT'S ME, and i love my own skin. So, here's i'm telling you, you have to believe to your own self (please not too much, since you know something too much will annoyed), love yourself , if you don't how you can expect anybody else to love you? :)

Hope you guys enjoy this post and have a great weekend !


P.S. i will post a new post for my beauty content tomorrow, so stay tune ! <3


Loves,
L.A.














No comments:

Powered by Blogger.