Bomber Jacket (?)

If you guys following me on instagram , you must know i shared about a bomber jacket at my instastory about two or three weeks before.


But, *again* got a looooooong time to finally snap this look. Yes, i know i'm using too much a casual outfit these days. It feels basically my entire wardrobe, my comfort zone. Every time i want to take an outfit shot, i ended choose a casual outfit, over and over again. Well, i present to you, my outfit from last week, i was wearing a bomber jacket, which is so popular for past few months. This item (read : bomber jacket) is already on my wish list since long time ago, so i decided to bought it online, and i'm kinda disappointed with. But still, i can't leave it neglected on my wardrobe, wasted. Decide to paired it with simple outfit like a oversized white shirt and a button skirt from here. I will definitely buy another bomber jacket ! A better one, of course.
Speak soon!
L.A.











No comments:

Powered by Blogger.