Lace Dress



Sometimes, a lot of times to be exact, i really love to wear a dress or jumpsuit, just because i'm too lazy to do the 'mix and match' -ing. Like today, i'm in the mood wearing one piece clothing. So, i choose this lace mini dress. Oh yes, please remind me to buy a cloths with another colour, i think i need more colour in my wardrobe ! It seems my wardrobe is kinda boring like an old television *if you know what i mean* lol . The most colourful cloths on my wardrobe maybe just navy or creme or grey. Back to the topic, this piece is one of my favourite,  but sadly it's too short, isn't it? Maybe if it's more midi it will be better. But, anyway i still falling in love with the details over and over again. It's lovely, don't you agree?
Anyway, happy weekend ! Hope you guys spend a nice weekend.


Loves,
L.A.


Bag - ZARA








No comments:

Powered by Blogger.