The end of October

As you can see, this post is another easy outfit from me. I was wearing a low shoulder white top with my new grey skort. As i already mentioned it before, it was a easy outfit, so i choose to pairing them with a white flat shoes from Charles n Keith.


Do you love my skort? 
If you guys realized, Yes, i love wearing a skort.
I have a more than handful kind of skorts with different models and colours.
White, black, brown, you mention it.

Skort is a must item on your wardrobe.
Skort is one thing you can rely on if you want to look stylish but you are not a skirt (read: feminine) kind of person.

Plus, you can pairing it with most of tops that you have. Cami, shirt, low shoulder, vneck, turtle neck, cardigan, even a T-shirt !
Another plus, it suits many models of shoes, slip on, flat shoes, wedges, boots, high heels, even a slippers !
Thoughts?


See you soon,
L.A.
<3






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.