Green Army






Hi guys! Welcome back at my blog ! (vlogger wanna be) (lol) It's almost reach the end of October, can you believe it?! Time flies so fast, it scares me a lot ! I mean, how can a days become a week, a weeks become a month, a months become a year, just like a blink of an eye ??? Anyway, hope this month become a good one for all of 'ya. Last week i spent another weekend with my baes at a hype coffeeshop at J City, even i met someone i know only at instagram but finally got a chance to say hi in person, yes Akso, hi, if you read this by a chance :) I really love an army colour lately, so in this post i wear my army colour outer, how's i look? I really love going back to basic these days (i already mention like four... five times?) 

Au Revoir!
L.A.

Shoes - Nike









No comments:

Powered by Blogger.