SOFT

Wearing a soft colour from head to toe sounds safety but at the same time it can be so tricky. Choose a wrong match-matchy thingy will make your cloth's colour "turned off".

Culottes - Clouwny
Shoes - Charles and Keith
In this post, i choose to match my white top (scroll for the details, i swear you will love it!) with my pink plisket culottes then paired them with my mid heels with the same tone colour. If you have a good eyes, you surely know i have the exact same culottes like this one in different colour, which i already wore on this post. I feel the colour suits me well, thoughts? Hope you find this look inspired ! Maybe for summer? Or you can just grab your blazer or long cardi and taadaa perfect for autumn?See ya at next post, have a great weekend everyone!

Don't forget to be happy ! It's weekend ! *grin*

XOXO,
L.A.









My top details is love <3





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.